I had the incredible opportunity to speak with Mr. Marshall and discuss his experience and key lessons elder justice professionals can learn from this case. More →
Questions? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
About the eNewsletter
Our no cost eNewsletter is designed to keep professionals informed about best practices and resources to help you in your work with elder abuse victims and to promote elder justice. Launched in 2011, five editions of the eNewsletter have been published highlighting the following topics:
- Edition 1: Overview of the NYC Elder Abuse Center
- Edition 2: Coming up: Guardianship/Alternatives to Guardianship
- Edition 3: Intimate Partner Abuse in Later Life
- Edition 4: NYC’s Temporary Shelter Options for Elder Abuse Victims
- Edition 5: Capacity Evaluations in Elder Abuse Cases
- Edition 6: NYCEAC Social Media Resources: Helping You Help Older Victims
- Edition 7: Exploring the Intersection of Elder Abuse and Mental Health
- Edition 8: Elder Justice in the Blogosphere
- Edition 9: I’ll Stand by You: Recognizing Concerned Family, Friends and Neighbors in the Lives of Elder Abuse Victims
These editions are archived on NYCEAC’s website. To view them, click here.
The upcoming edition will focus on social media.
We want to hear from you.
Do you have an idea for an eNewsletter topic? We are eager to help you in your work to increase the dignity and safety of older adults. If you have an elder justice-related topic you would like us to write about, let us know. Contact us at: email@example.com.