Welcome to the NYC Elder Abuse Center’s (NYCEAC) Field Guide: News and Resources for Elder Justice Professionals blog. We've selected and analyzed the most helpful articles and resources relevant to elder justice professionals for November and December 2016. More →
NYCEAC is currently hiring for the following positions for its Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) city-wide expansion initiative. If interested, please follow the links provided, and apply through Weill Cornell Medicine’s job portal.
- The Program Manager – Elder Abuse Program’s MDTs (i.e., Deputy Director of MDTs) will oversee the MDT citywide expansion initiative. http://bit.ly/2uvmgch
- The Program Coordinator – Elder Abuse Program (i.e., MDT Coordinator) for the Manhattan team will provide case consultations to professionals, facilitate the work of the Manhattan EMDT, and provide outreach and training. http://bit.ly/2uBowiV
- The Program Assistant (i.e., MDT Program Specialists) – Two positions available – one in Brooklyn, one in Manhattan – will assist the respective borough MDT Coordinator with coordinating the work of NYCEAC’s MDTs. http://bit.ly/2tyMxlI
- The Administrative Assistant will help support the initiative. http://bit.ly/2vanPKr
- If you have any questions, please contact Program Generalist Kasey Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.